samedi 28 mars 2015

Where can I learn Java programming online with quizzes and tests? Not just text, lectures and videos



I'm looking for a site that lets me learn and practice code as well. Not just learning through watching a video, or reading some text. Someplace where you can learn about a certain thing and it quizzes you and has you type the code in directly in the site. By quizzes I don't just mean multiple choice. I want to be able to actually type code in. I'm currently a student studying Java, and I'm having a hard time retaining the information through textbooks and lectures and videos. My math class for example lets me study directly online and practice through quizzes and tests as well which I find so helpful!. I have been searching and searching for an online resource that will let me do this and haven't found anything. Sites like Udemy are all lecture based. Where you have to watch a video and then go and practice on your own. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire