dimanche 29 mars 2015

Neep help writing a program that multiplies digits?



I need help writing a java program that prompts a user to enter a number than adds each digit without using if and while statements. Example: I enter 987, the program should say this number has 3 digits, and multiply each digit to it's decimal place.


Like this

9*100

8*10

7*1


This is my code so far, I think I am on the write path,but don't know where to go from here.



public static void main(String[] args) {
Scanner keyboard = new Scanner(System.in);
System.out.print("Please enter number");
int x;

x= keyboard.nextInt();
for(int i=1;i<=20;i++){
System.out.print(x/1);
System.out.print(x/10);
System.out.print(x/100);
System.out.print(x/1000);
System.out.print(x/10000);
System.out.print(x/100000);
}
}


}




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire