samedi 28 mars 2015

CMUTweetTagger not working on Windows



I am using the CMUTweetTagger file for Python. You can find the file here http://ift.tt/1ps3fZT. It works perfectly on my mac, but when I use it on my Windows, regardless whether my command prompt says my java version is 1.7 or 1.8. the program just won't work.

When I run this:



import CMUTweetTagger
print CMUTweetTagger.check_script_is_present()


It keep giving me this error-"Caught an OSError, have you specified the correct path to runTagger.sh? We are using "java -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 -Xmx500m -jar ark-tweet-nlp-0.3.2.jar". Exception: "WindowsError(2, 'The system cannot find the file specified')" False"


I tried to change path for my windows java to 1.8, then 1.7, but it just won't work.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire