jeudi 26 février 2015

Uploading file to local Eclipse folder



I am trying to get the basics of I/O with Spring.


I am working through the File Upload samples. I want to store the files in a temporary folder in the project for testing.


I have this code:



@RequestMapping(value="/upload", method=RequestMethod.POST)
public @ResponseBody String handleFileUpload(@RequestParam("name") String name,
@RequestParam("file") MultipartFile file){
if (!file.isEmpty()) {
try {
byte[] bytes = file.getBytes();
BufferedOutputStream stream =
new BufferedOutputStream(new FileOutputStream(new File(name)));
//get directory

stream.write(bytes);
stream.close();


I have created folder "files" within the project files. I want to know how to target the local folder.


I have tried using class File's alternate constructor.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire