vendredi 27 février 2015

How to integrate my own samples to Lipi workspace (Eclipse)?



I know most of you guys may not have tried making your own handwriting recognition app using Lipi Toolkit...but I have, and I'm stuck, and I did not get a response from the Lipi Development team as yet. So I am trying this forum because there may be another person like me who has tried to do this and successfully integrated Lipi Toolkit into his/her application and using his own samples as well. So here's hoping...


I have made samples (A..Z as well as a..z) using lipiDesigner in a folder called EnglishLettersOnly. But I am trying to use these samples with my LipiTK workspace (Eclipse workspace). I tried




  1. copying the EnglishLettersOnly folder to the assets/projects folder in the workspace,




  2. updating lipiengine.cfg with SHAPEREC_ENGLISHLETTERSONLY = EnglishLettersOnly(default),




  3. deleting the old 'projects.zip' and replaced it by zipping the new 'projects' folder,




  4. I changed the line in 'CanvasClass.java' from this: _lipitkInterface = new LipiTKJNIInterface(path, "SHAPEREC_ALPHANUM"); to this line: _lipitkInterface = new LipiTKJNIInterface(path, "SHAPEREC_ENGLISHLETTERSONLY");




  5. I changed the line in 'LipiTKJNIInterface.java' from this: File map_file = new File(project_config_dir + "unicodeMapfile_alphanumeric.ini"); to this line: File map_file = new File(project_config_dir + "unicodeMapfile_EnglishLettersOnly.ini");




  6. I then created the "unicodeMapfile_EnglishLettersOnly.ini" file in the directory, because I did not have it before..all I had was unicodeMapFile.cfg, project.cfg and default.




  7. I then changed the line in 'Page.java' from this: String configFileDirectory = recognizer.getLipiDirectory() + "projects/demonumerals/config/"; to this line: String configFileDirectory = recognizer.getLipiDirectory() + "projects/EnglishLettersOnly/config/";




  8. then I uninstalled the LipiTK.apk from my tablet, and then cleaned the proj, built and ran it on the tablet...but the app crashed.




I know I am not integrating my own samples into the LipiTK app like I should...but I do not know how to do it. I have read the Lipi Core Toolkit User Manual and the Lipi Designer 4.0 User Manual, but the steps to integrate your own samples into the eclipse lipitk android workspace is kind of vague. How am I supposed to do this?




1 commentaire: