jeudi 26 février 2015

SLF4J with logback still prompt failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder"



I have a maven project which use slf4j with logback as the logger. I could see that both artifact are in my maven dependencies tree item. But whenever I tried to run my project, I keep prompted:



SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder". SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation SLF4J: See http://ift.tt/19pvuRr for further details.



I check the link, and it was said:



Placing one (and only one) of slf4j-nop.jar, slf4j-simple.jar, slf4j-log4j12.jar, slf4j-jdk14.jar or logback-classic.jar on the class path should solve the problem.



I have add the logback-classic to my project (I'm using 1.0.9), but I keep prompted that message and my log doesn't running.


Could anyone help me to solve this problem? Thanks.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire