mardi 24 février 2015

Error on database



I get the following error:



[java] java.sql.SQLException: near "IF": syntax error
[java] at org.sqlite.core.NativeDB.throwex(NativeDB.java:397)
[java] at org.sqlite.core.NativeDB._exec(Native Method)


I am running the file using this Ant Script:



<target name="clean">
<delete dir="build"/>
</target>

<target name="compile">
<mkdir dir="build/classes"/>
<javac srcdir="src" destdir="build/classes"/>
</target>

<path id="sqlite.path">
<pathelement location="src/sqlite-jdbc-3.8.4.jar"/>
</path>

<target name="run">
<java classname="App" fork="true" classpathref="sqlite.path">
<classpath path="build/classes"/>
</java>
</target>


When I am running the command manually everything works fine, so the error is not in my code.


This is the command that I am running manually: java -classpath ".:sqlite-jdbc-3.8.4.jar" App




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire